A few months ago, Her Arrow Points North nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award which I am so grateful for! Go check out her blog, it’s full of good posts and pictures!
It’s great knowing people out there not only read my blog, but enjoy reading it and look forward to my posts. So thank you so much for nominating me! Sorry it’s taken me so long to get around to making this post, my life seems to be running at two speeds lately, busy and busier!
The Versatile Blogger Award is to celebrate bloggers who bring something special to your life. The blogs that I’ve nominated below are ones that I always get excited when I see they have a new post. They share great hunting stories, amazing pictures, delicious wild game recipes, and make it an enjoyable read from start to finish.
Here are the rules:
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Include a link to their blog
– Nominate at least 5 blogs of your choice
– Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
– Share seven different facts about yourself
Here are some random facts about me. This blog is very hunting focused so I chose things that have nothing to do with the outdoors.
01. I hosted a classic rock radio show in college that won Best Rock Show, if the radio industry wasn’t dying I would’ve loved to go into radio!
02. My music taste spans most genres, I’m the person that can sing along to any song on the radio and you want me on your trivia team when it comes to music questions
03. I love to dance but can’t follow steps to save my life, I can only do my own thing to the beat
04. I’ve only ever traveled to states along a coastline, my next trip to Texas continues this trend
05. My top three concerts so far are: Foo Fighters, Elton John, Luke Bryan (see, I love a lot of different music!)
06. I love to write — like physically write on a piece of paper, my mind and creativity works better pen to paper than keyboard to computer screen
07. I’m a tea drinker and hate the taste of coffee, even though I’ve been a barista twice
Here are my nominations!
04. From Field To Plate
05. Harvesting Nature